Friday, May 30, 2008

Warning!

Don't use a glass blender jug to make a smoothie with frozen berries (cold) then puree pea and ham soup (hot). The jug cracked and I sliced my hand open while trying to save the soup. Local anaesthetic, four stitches and a tetanus shot later... I am now a lefty for the next wee while. I have been going great guns with my upper body training lately and neglecting my legs a bit. Guess this will give me a chance to get stuck back into legs again, although I'll have to stick to machines as my right hand can't grasp anything at the moment.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Charlotte,
That sounds realy painful! Ouch!
I know how it feels to be one handed - and you don't realise until it happens all the tiny things we use our hands for. Hope it heals quickly.
Andjxx

Anonymous said...

omg charlotte! u poor thing! the same thing happened to me once but touch wood no stiches on cut i hope youll be fine for comp how many more weeks till this what does your trainer think?

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope it gets better soon. Have fun with the leg training.

Ali said...

OUCH! Hope it's well and truly on the mend.

You are looking awesome!!

have a great weekend,

Ali xxx

Magda said...

Youch. Hope you heal soon Charlotte.

Magda

Anonymous said...

sounds very sore. I hope it heals quickly for you

Raechelle said...

Yeouch! Take care of yourself girl!

Anonymous said...

Ouch Charlotte, that's got to hurt. I wish for you a super speedy recovery. :o)