Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday 30 June

Struggled to get to the gym to do cardio this morning. Might have to look into some fun DVDs I can do at home, maybe some boxing or kickboxing - Taebo perhaps? Didn't give myself enough carbs after cardio and have been hungry all day - lots of fruit consumed.

S: BCAAs in Vital Greens, pineapple
treadmill hill intervals
B: Banana and blueberry smoothie (w Sun Warrior)
S: apple, coffee with lactose-free milk
L: Vegetable minestrone (w cannelini beans and chickpeas)

S: pear, almonds
D1: Stir-fried chicken with snow peas and mushrooms, apple, 1Tbsp fish oil
D2: Vegetable minestrone, 1 Tbsp fish oil
S: hot protein drink, sunflower seeds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have alot of tae-bo dvd's and vhs (lol) they are really good I love them. He does seem to talk to much in the bootcamp ones so I just improvised and threw in a few of my own moves while he babbled on(-;.
Kie

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Kie, good to get some feedback!