Monday, July 28, 2008

67 days to go

Monday 28 July

After finally getting into a routine last week I slept in both days of the weekend, so found it a bit hard to get up early this morning.

After saying I wasn't having any whey at the moment, I realized yesterday that wasn't entirely true. I have a drink after training that contains hydrolyzed whey, but it seems that since it is so refined it doesn't bother my stomach. I did try some whey concentrate last night though, and my stomach definitely registered that (lots of gurgles and a slight feeling of discomfort). Not as bad as the cheese though.

Tried the whey again tonight, but with a dairy digest tablet, and it wasn't so bad. Still felt bloated and a bit gassy, but no real discomfort. I'd rather minimise my intake of dairy than pressure my digestive system by having it and 'helping' things along with tablets though.

No comments: