Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bathroom Renovation – Day 22

I’ve got a few days free until my next batch of work arrives, so am taking this opportunity to paint the bathroom (was too tired last weekend).

So today I washed down all the surfaces that I wanted to paint in the bathroom, then stuck painters tape next to all the surfaces I wanted to paint (to avoid any bleeds), and then I covered the bathroom in drop sheets. And then do you think I could start painting? No. Since the ceiling and walls were bare plaster, and the window frame and door frame were bare timber, I first had to apply a prepcoat to prime, seal and undercoat the surfaces. All of that took most of the day, so actual painting will be tomorrow. Once I’ve decided on a colour. Too. Many. Whites.  

No comments: