Sunday, December 16, 2012

Double Update

2nd December to 15 December

Over the last two weeks I’ve gone from doing lengths with a flutterboard to actually swimming, and this past week I did four sessions of 30 minutes instead of three.

Have really been enjoying the swimming but it does increase my appetite, and so does all the painting I’ve been doing (am onto the lounge now), and it being that time of the month doesn’t help either. So I’ve been eating more when I’ve been extra hungry – I want to lose weight but not kill myself doing it!

Had a planned Xmas BBQ to go to on Saturday 8th December so instead of weighing myself on Sunday the 9th I weighed in on the 8th instead.

4th November 59.1

11th November 58.1

18th November 58.4 (period)

25th November 57.5

2nd December 57.3

8th December 57

16th December 57.2 (period)

For the last week of the FFF I’ll try doing four sessions of 45 minutes swimming, but I really need to focus on my foam rolling and dead bugs as I’ve slipped a bit on these recently and they’ve got to be my priority for my back health.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It looks like steady progress to me, Charlotte. You're doing well.
Merry Christmas ! xx

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Sandra, Merry Christmas to you too!