Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Sunday, November 25, 2012

F3 Check In

18th November to 24th November

This week I upped my exercise intensity from three sessions of pool walking for 30 minutes to doing lengths with a kickboard (flutterboard) for 30 minutes. I also did a bit of extra physical activity in the form of sanding and painting our dining room.

My four indulgences this week were two glasses of wine, one hot chocolate and one homemade protein ball.  I also had a little extra for dinner on the two days I did the sanding and painting. 

All in all I must have got the balance about right as I had a pleasing drop in weight this week. Progress so far:

4th November 59.1

11th November 58.1

18th November 58.4 (period)

24th November 57.5

Will carry on the same this week and see how I get on.

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great job! You are inspiring.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Sara! Your challenge and spreadsheet has been really helpful!

Magda said...

Great progress Charlotte.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Magda!