Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Morning Routine

Lia recently blogged about a 20 Days to Organise & Clean Your Home challenge by The Organised Housewife. While I’m probably going to have to focus more on the organising tasks than the cleaning tasks (due to my back), I thought it would be fun to play along.

I think the first of the 20 days starts next week, but in the meantime there are some pre-challenge tasks. Today’s is to create a morning routine to suit you and your family.

Here’s what’s working for me at the moment.

6.30 Bathroom, take vitamins, rug up to go to park with Rob and TJ.

7.00 Make smoothie for Rob to take to work, make smoothie for me. Sit and drink smoothie (me) or coffee (Rob).

7.45 Straighten bed if I didn’t have time to do it before going to park. Choose clothes. Shower.

8.15 Dress. Hair and face. Give basin area a quick wipe (to get rid of hair from Rob’s shaving or me drying my hair).

8.45 Check laundry. Dust mop the floors (dog hair!). Empty rest of dishwasher (Rob usually does the bottom half for me before he goes to work).

9ish Turn computer on…

2 comments:

Lia Halsall said...

Thanks for the mention and link. ;) xxx

Charlotte Orr said...

You're welcome!