Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Still Horizontal

I'm still finding sitting rather uncomfortable so I'm still lying on the couch for most of the day. It's amazing how much my appetite decreases when I'm doing. absolutely. nothing. For example, I had a smoothie about 9am and didn't get hungry again until about 2pm. That's a looong time between meals for me.

1. Smoothie with hemp milk, rice protein, raspberries, banana and cinnamon; anti-inflamatory
2. Juice made with kale, oranges and ginger, topped up with a splash of black grape juice; almonds
3. Leftover salmon curry
4. Chickpea and pumpkin curry

On another note, we have got the quotes back from the builders for our structural work. They are all pretty similar, but still more than we want to spend! We have some thinking to do.



No comments: