Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Short Walk

I managed a short, slow walk to the post box and bank this afternoon but spent most of the rest of the day lying on the couch again.
 
The liquid meal theme has continued...
 
1: smoothie with almond milk, rice protein, banana, flax meal, cacao, cinnamon, chorella and dulse, plus an orange and an anti-inflammatory
 
2: juice made from kale, zucchini, cucumber, carrots, apple, beetroot and celery, plus some almonds
 
3: chicken and corn soup
 
Dinner will probably be a salmon curry, with some bok choy. I'll try and sit at the table to eat. Rob puts a couple of big cushions on the chair, so my hips are higher than my knees. It makes me feel like the 'Princess and the Pea'.

4 comments:

Magda said...

A short walk is progress and that is a good thing, Princess :-)

xx m

Charlotte Orr said...

LOL, that gave me a good laugh, thanks Magda

Michelle Carlyon said...

Oh dear! I hope you mend quickly.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Michelle!