Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Year Comparison Pics

I very rarely do ‘progress pics’ these days – the only time I seem to get in a bikini is when we are on holiday. The first pic is from May 2011, when we were in Noosa (not sure what my weight was, but I’d guess mid-60s). The second one is from June 2012, Palm Cove (high 50s).
May 14

24 June front
I finally seem to have found my ‘happy place’ as far as food is concerned. I’ll try and share more in the coming week.

4 comments:

Michelle Carlyon said...

Glad to hear you have found your happy place with regard to food. You look great ... love the bikini, it's a lovely colour.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Michelle!

Sandra said...

Looking good, Charlotte!...can I have directions to that "Happy Place" please...?

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Sandra! LOL at asking for directions. I'll do my best!