Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Saturday, February 4, 2012

11 Weeks

…until my birthday.

I’ve continued to be consistent with my training and reduced my food intake slightly and it’s paying off.

12 weeks: 64.5kg

11 weeks: 63.2kg

---

I knew it was going to be hot today so I made an effort to go to bed at a reasonable hour last night so I could get up early-ish this morning and go for a jog outside before it got too hot. Saturday is my long run day, and today I did 65 minutes. By the time I finished it was 9.45am and the sun was really beating down.  When I got home I had another banana blueberry smoothie.

Feb 2 01 

Lunch was a salad with mixed greens, cucumber, grated carrot, and sliced turkey breast, dressed with yoghurt and cranberry sauce. On the side I had a bread roll with sterol spread.

Feb 4 02

Dinner was leftover salad and rice from last night (mixed together) and topped with some prawns.

Feb 5 03 

See you tomorrow!

No comments: