Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 Weeks

…until my birthday

Progress so far

12 weeks 64.5kg

11 weeks 63.2kg

10 weeks 63.1kg

Due to the time of the month I’ve been eating a bit more than usual the last couple of days, so that’s why there isn’t much change in my weight since last week. It’s still moving downwards though, which is good.

… 

This morning we had a very lazy start to the day. We had a sleep in, then Rob made us coffee, then I made us some little gluten-free pancakes (these are pictured on a small plate)

Feb 11 01

After brekky we took TJ for a short walk (it was wet and windy outside) and on the way home I stopped in at the library to get some books and magazines. When I got home I got changed and headed off to the gym to do a jog on the treadmill. I did my longest run yet, 10km.

When I got home Rob was eating a peach, but he said it was a bit dry. I said not to bother eating the rest of it, I’d put it in my smoothie. So I had a banana and peach smoothie, with a handful of spinach in it, to make up for the complete lack of nutritional goodness in my breakfast

Feb 11 02

I spent the rest of the afternoon looking through the magazines I got from the library before making a start on dinner, spaghetti bolognese (I like to grate carrot and zucchini into the sauce)

Feb 11 03

That’s all from me for now. See you tomorrow!

No comments: