Saturday, January 28, 2012

12 Weeks

Not sure what’s going on with me at the moment. My pants are getting looser but scale weight is going up (weighed myself this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks). I was a bit stiff and sore after yesterday’s workout though, so perhaps DOMs is playing havoc with the scales. Or it could be all the chocolate I ate last weekend

Nevertheless, it’s my birthday in 12 weeks and I’d like to be in better shape by then. I’m really enjoying my jogging at the moment (did 8km on the treadmill this morning) so will continue trying to gradually increase my distance over the next 12 weeks (and beyond, all going well).  I’m also enjoying what I’m doing in the gym at the moment, and still have about 10 weeks’ worth of old programs to play with. After that I may see about getting some new ones done. Foodwise, I like how I’m eating at the moment but I’m aware I’m probably eating more than I should for weight loss. Time will tell though!

I’ll try and post how I’m going each Saturday.

---

Not many greens in my meals today. Need to go shopping…

Jan 28 01

 

Jan 28 02

 

Jan 28 03

Am looking forward to going out for breakfast in the morning. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Magda said...

It's exciting having something like a birthday to work towards isn't it Charlotte? I too want to look better for mine as itll be the last one with a 4 at the front. I have just under 6 months to make a difference.

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Magda, yes it is! Cheers, Charlotte